Sunday, September 5, 2010

¡Vámonos!

The surf has subsided and I am thoroughly and happily sunburned, surfed-out, and content.  My time here in Portugal is drawing to a close.  My travel batteries are charged and I feel like it is the proper time to vamonos to Spain for the next stage of my travels. 

It has been a great experience visiting Portugal and I am sure I will have plenty to write and share after some time to reflect on my time here.  Please allow me the freedom to absorb, digest, and soak in my travel experiences before your expectation of an update: remember... quality vs quantity!  I will try to regulalry udate this blog with my adventures as I move along although I am not sure what technology challeneges wait ahead. 

I'm doing my best to takes lots of pictures without living my travels looking through the view finder... If you have any specific questions for me about my travels so far please feel free to comment or email them and I will do my best to get to answering (on a rainy day if not sooner!).


Onward... enjoy the ride :) 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed Portugal honey! Always happy to read your blogs!
    Love and miss you...
    your patient mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. missing you friend... and loving the opportunity to live vicariously through you.
    xoxo
    lw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading up to Koke'e this week and thinking about the time we went up with Ian and Kristen and for some reason couldn't stop laughing when we were brushing our teeth together then having to share that lame mat to sleep on. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete